To Transfer Tickets:
- Season ticket holders select My Account at BYUtickets.com, then select Transfer Tickets.
- Sign In as a returning online customer. (Ticket holders who do not have an online may create one by selecting Link Your Account under Existing Box Office Customer. Customers should contact the ticket office if they don’t have account number and pin.)
- Select the option to Transfer Tickets.
- Select the game and seats to be transferred. Enter the name and email address of the person who is to receive the invitation to use tickets.The recipient has 48 hours to respond to the invitation before the invitation is rescinded. Season ticket holder may also cancel the pending transfer by signing in and selecting View/Cancel Pending Transfers under My Account. Transfers may be cancelled as long as the recipient has not completed the transfer process.
To Receive Tickets:
- Click the link on the email invitation to use tickets.
- Re-enter the email where the recipient received the invitation.
- Sign in to BYUtickets.com
- Select delivery method
- Confirm the contact email listed on the account as it appears on the payment page. This is where tickets will be sent. (Note: This may not be the same email used to send the invitation.)
- Enter payment if required (either the person transferring or receiving tickets may pay transfer fee). Accept Terms and Conditions and submit.
- Upon confirmation, PAH and mobile delivery tickets will be sent via email as an attachment.