The ROC Pass
BYU students, this will be your pass to ROC every regular season, home, NCAA sponsored sporting event at BYU.
- ROC Passes will be available for sale online beginning Monday,August 6.
- Students may purchase a pass for themselves and 1 guest pass.
- No Refunds. There will be a significant replacement fee for lost or stolen cards.
- General Admission seating within the ROC section at sporting events is on a first-come, first-serve basis with your ROC Pass.
- Admission is not guaranteed.
- Your ROC pass and/or guest pass may be used by anyone and is transferrable.
- ROC Passes may be picked up beginning late August.
- Any ROC Pass holder wearing opposing team’s colors or gear WILL be relocated to the top of the student section. No exceptions.
Student General Admission (with Football) $150
Student General Admission (without Football) $80
Upgrade your ROC PASS to a Mountain America Credit Union ROC Debit Card:
- Get all the features of a ROC Pass combined with the purchasing power of a Mountain America debit card.
- Special bonus: Receive $75 when you open a new Mountain America checking account and Visa® debit card.*
- If you already have a Mountain America debit card, convert it to a ROC debit card by visiting Mountain America’s Provo Branch (88 N. 500 W.), Orem Branch (1219 S. 800 E.) or North Orem Branch (1340 N. State St.).
- MACU ROC Debit Cards will be available for pick-up in August at the Provo, Orem and North Orem Branches.
- No Refunds. Lost MACU Roc Debit Cards need to be replaced by Mountain America.
*To qualify for reward, you must open a new checking account with a ROC debit card and sign up for eStatements. Reward will be deposited into account within 30 business days. Account must remain open for a minimum of six months from reward date, or reward will be debited from account at closing. No minimum balance required. Offer valid through Dec. 31, 2018. Promo code: MACUROC