The ROC Pass
ROC passes are valid for every regular season, home, NCAA sponsored sporting event at BYU.
- Sales for ROC passes are on sale now. They may go off sale at any time.
- ROC Pass Pickup is at the Ticket Office West of the Football Stadium, on the west side of Canyon road in the large parking lot. Only the BYU student who purchased the Student and/or Guest pass may pickup. BYU ID REQUIRED for pickup.
- Students may purchase a pass for themselves and 1 guest pass.
- No Refunds. There will be a significant replacement fee for lost or stolen cards.
- General Admission seating within the ROC section at sporting events is on a first-come, first-serve basis with your ROC Pass.
- Admission is not guaranteed.
- Your ROC pass and/or guest pass may be used by anyone and is transferrable.
- Lost ROC passes will be subject to a replacement fee of up to the full price of the ROC pass (based on date of request for replacement)
- ROC Passes may be picked up at the Ticket Booth west of LaVell Edwards Stadium between 9:00 and 5:00 on weekdays. (The Marriott Center is under construction.)
- Any ROC Pass holder wearing opposing team’s colors or gear WILL be relocated to the top of the student section. No exceptions.
Student General Admission (with Football) $150
Student General Admission (without Football) $80
NOTE: A guest pass is a single admission pass. If you wish to bring a guest
you must buy 2 ROC cards.
UPGRADE YOUR ROC PASS to a Mountain America ROC Debit Card*:
- All the features of a ROC Pass combined with the purchasing power of a Mountain America Debit Card.
- Special bonus: Receive $75 when you open a new Mountain America Checking Account and Visa Debit Card**.
- If you already have a Mountain America Debit Card, you can convert it to a ROC Debit Card by visiting Mountain America’s Provo Branch (88 N 500 W), Orem Branch (1219 S 800 E) and North Orem Branch (1340 State St.).
- Qualifying for a debit card requires a credit check; you may need a co-signer.
- MACU ROC Debit Cards will be available for pick-up in August at the Provo and Orem Branches.
- No Refunds. Lost MACU Roc Debit Cards need to be replaced by Mountain America.
*On approved credit
**To qualify for reward, you must sign up for eStatements. Reward will be deposited into account within 30 business days. Account must remain open for minimum of six months from reward date, or it will be debited from account at closing. Offer not available on secondary accounts, account conversions or in combination with any other offer. Reward is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000. Limit one reward per person, per household.