The ROC Pass
The following is information from last year’s ROC passes. We will update this page when we have information about the 2020-2021 ROC passes.
ROC passes are available to BYU students to gain access to general admission entrance into football (w/ a football ROC pass), Men’s and Women’s Volleyball, Men’s and Women’s Basketball, Soccer, Gymnastics, Baseball and Softball.
NEW THIS YEAR - 2019-2020 ROC Passes for BYU Students are digital!
- You will receive an email from BYU Tickets with a link to download your digital ROC Pass (QR Code) to your mobile phone after purchasing a student with football ROC pass before the next sporting event.
- Be sure to save the digital ROC Pass to your phone before attending the events.
- We recommend taking a screenshot of your QR Code or saving it as a PDF
- Guest passes and non-football passes are not digital. If you have purchased one, you need to pick it up at the Marriott Center Ticket Office. Do not lose your ROC pass card because there are no refunds or replacements.
- If you have any specific questions please contact the ticket office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 801-422-2981
- No Refunds. No replacements for lost cards.
- General Admission seating within the ROC section at sporting events is on a first-come, first-serve basis with your ROC Pass.
- Admission is not guaranteed.
- Any ROC Pass holder wearing opposing team’s colors or gear WILL be relocated to the top of the student section. No exceptions.
- ROC Passes may go off-sale at any time
Student General Admission (with Football)
Student General Admission (without Football)