I didn’t receive the email or survey, what email address was it sent from?
- We are sorry to hear that you didn’t receive that email. The same information from the letter in that email can be found here.
- Please confirm your current email address in your account and add the following email address to your contacts: email@example.com
- Contact the BYU Ticket Office with your decision via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-422-2981 between 10 am and 3 pm, Monday through Friday.
Will anyone receive season tickets?
- Unfortunately, no. All tickets will be sold on a game-by-game basis.
With no season tickets being valid this season, what are my options moving forward?
There are three options available:
- Donate the money from your 2020 football season ticket purchase to the BYU Athletic Department (extra benefits apply).
- Rollover the money paid to your 2021 football season tickets (extra benefits apply).
- Receive a full refund.
- There are three options available:
Do I have to choose only one option?
- No, you can choose any combination of the three given options. That means you could choose to donate a portion and rollover funds into next season if you so choose. Or any combination you would like.
What happens if I do not select an option?
- If you do not complete the survey that has been emailed to each season ticket holder or contact the BYU Ticket Office with your request, your ticket cost will automatically be rolled over to the 2021 season.
What happens to my priority points?
- No matter which option you choose, your priority points will stay intact. Now may be a good opportunity to strongly consider boosting your priority points by donating all or some of your ticket costs.
Will I have my continuous years of purchase preserved?
- Yes, 2020 will be a grace year and will not negatively affect your standing.
If I have renewable seats, in the end zones, will my seats for the 2021 be the same?
- Yes, your seats will be happily awaiting your return.
What happens to my seats as a facility donor?
- The 2020 season will be a grace year for all facility donors. You will not be negatively affected by choosing any option, and you will still be eligible to purchase those seats for the 2021 season.
If I choose to donate the money I paid, where does that go?
- By choosing to donate your 2020 ticket costs, you are choosing to invest in BYU Athletics, student athletes and future endeavors.
- By doing so you will help overcome the financial challenges created by the pandemic and contribute to creating a competitive advantage in the future.
What if I am a current Cougar Club member?
- If you are a Cougar Club member and choose to donate your 2020 football season ticket payment, you will receive triple priority points, as well as additional points for continuous years of purchasing season tickets.
- Example: You invested in $12,000 for your tickets. In exchange for the $12,000 donation, you would receive the $36,000 credit toward your Cougar Club membership. In addition, you would receive 36,000 priority points to improve your standing in the Cougar Club which may affect your seat selection time next year.
Can I join Cougar Club with my donation?
- Of course! If you are not a current Cougar Club member, now is a great time to use your donation to join the Club and take advantage of the many benefits, including an earlier selection time for the 2021 season. You can join for as little as $60.
Are there benefits to making an additional donation?
- Yes, any additional Cougar Club donation between now and December 31st will accrue double Cougar Club priority points.
Is my donation tax deductible?
- Yes! All of the money you pay is tax deductible, but not your additional credits gifted to you by Cougar Club.
Who will we be playing in 2021?
- The 2021 football season is one of the best home schedules in school history and we anticipate a high demand for tickets. Arizona State, Utah, Boise State, Virginia, South Florida and Idaho State are all scheduled to play at home at Lavell Edwards Stadium.
What is the benefit of rollover my payment to the 2021 season?
- Your season tickets for next year will be paid for with the payment made for the 2020 football season.
- You will also receive double priority points towards your Cougar Club level and overall priority standing. This may affect your seat selection time next year.
- Example: You invested $700 for two tickets. In exchange for the $700 rollover, you would receive a $1400 credit toward your Cougar Club membership. In addition, you would receive 1,400 priority points to improve your Cougar Club standing.
Is there a benefit to making an additional Cougar Club donation at this time?
- Yes. Any additional Cougar Club donation between now and December 31st will accrue double Cougar Club priority points. It will also allow you to possibly have an earlier selection time for the 2021 season, and invest in the future of BYU Athletics.
Can I choose to receive a full refund?
- Yes, you may. We are happy to refund your payment in full to the original payment method. Please contact the BYU Ticket Office at 801-422-2981, weekdays between the hours of 10 am and 3 pm or email us at email@example.com.
How long does it take to receive my refund?
- Please allow 5-10 business days for your refund to reflect in your account.