Will fans be allowed in the stadium? If so, how many?
- Yes! We will be complying with state mandates of no more than 6,000 fans allowed in the stadium per game. This maximum capacity is subject to change at any time.
How will you be socially distancing at the stadium?
- Available tickets have been grouped and distanced to meet social distancing guidelines
- At the gate, tickets will scanned in a touchless manner.
- Each ticket holder will enter and exit through a designated gate and remain in the natural section of the stadium where their seat is located. They will be asked to remain in that area for the duration of the game or until they choose to leave the stadium.
Will masks be required?
- In compliance with university guidelines and protocols, masks are required at all times, in all areas of BYU campus, including LaVell Edwards Stadium. Face coverings will be required by law for entry and while in attendance at the stadium.
What can I bring into the stadium?
- Bags or purses of any size are NOT permitted in LaVell Edward Stadium.
- Wallets and wristlets no larger than 5”x8”x1” will be allowed.
- No water bottles (empty or full) will be permitted
- Stadium chairs, cushions and blankets will be allowed.
- Appropriate signs are permitted
- All items and persons entering are subject to inspection.
- Medically necessary bags will be permitted and will be inspected and tagged before entry into the stadium. One bag per person permitted. Please enter through Gate 3 or Gate 9.
Will there be parking passes or a shuttle available?
- No and no. Because of the limited number allowed in the stadium there will be no parking passes. The shuttle will NOT be available this year either.
How early can I arrive?
- Gates to the stadium will open 90 minutes prior to game time.
Will concessions be available?
- BYU Concessions will have concessions available with a limited menu.
- All transactions will be cashless
Will tickets be available to students?
- Yes, a certain number of tickets will be available for student purchase. They will be $20 per game and will be limited to one ticket, per game, per student.
Will there be a priority to purchasing single games tickets?
- Yes, ticket sales will follow the priority points system and will be available on a limited basis.
When will tickets be available to purchase for single games?
- Tickets will not be available until the week of each game. This will allow us to comply with the newest state and health guidelines.
Will there be a limit of the number of tickets I can buy?
- Yes, these limits will depend on your priority points and will vary from 4-12 tickets.
How will I receive my tickets?
- All tickets will be delivered digitally 1-2 days before the game.
Is this the final schedule?
- The schedule could continue to change. To view the most up to date version, click here.
What happens if a game is cancelled?
- In the event of a cancellation, all tickets will be refunded in full.