Will fans be allowed in the stadium? If so, how many?
- Yes! We will have approximately 6,000 fans allowed in the stadium. This capacity is subject to change at any time
How will you be socially distancing at the stadium?
- Available tickets have been grouped and distanced to meet social distancing guidelines.
- At the gate, tickets will scanned in a touchless manner.
- Each ticket holder will enter and exit through a designated gate and remain in the natural section of the stadium where their seat is located. They will be asked to remain in that area for the duration of the game or until they choose to leave the stadium.
Will masks be required?
- In compliance with university guidelines and protocols, masks are required at all times, in all areas of BYU campus, including LaVell Edwards Stadium. Face coverings will be required by law for entry and while in attendance at the stadium.
- All face masks must be full fabric or fabric like (no mesh, lace or other permeable fabrics). Face shields can be worn for additional protection, but a fabric mask must be worn as well.
What can I bring into the stadium?
- Bags or purses of any size are NOT permitted in LaVell Edward Stadium.
- Wallets and wristlets no larger than 5”x8”x1” will be allowed.
- No water bottles (empty or full) will be permitted
- Stadium chairs, cushions and blankets will be allowed.
- Appropriate signs are permitted (Signs & Banners Policy)
- All items and persons entering are subject to inspection.
- Medically necessary bags will be permitted and will be inspected and tagged before entry into the stadium. One bag per person permitted. Please enter through Gate 3 or Gate 9.
Are parking passes required?
No, however you are assigned a parking lot based on your assigned entry gate. The parking lot assignments are as follows:
- Gate 1 = West Lot
- Gate 5 = West Lot
- Gate 6 = Southeast Lot
- Gate 11 = South Lot
- Overflow parking is available at the Marriott Center
- No, however you are assigned a parking lot based on your assigned entry gate. The parking lot assignments are as follows:
Will there be a shuttle available?
- The shuttle will NOT be available this year either.
Will concessions be available?
- BYU Concessions will have concessions available with a limited menu.
- All transactions will be cashless
Will tickets be available to students?
- Yes, a certain number of tickets will be available for student purchase. They will be $20 per game and will be limited to one ticket, per game, per student.
Is there an entrance dedicated to high risk individuals?
- Gates 2 & 12 are available to any high risk patron
Will there be a priority to purchasing single games tickets?
- Yes, ticket sales will follow the priority points system and will be available on a limited basis.
When will tickets be available to purchase for single games?
- Tickets sale dates may very game to game, and may go on sale as late as 3-5 days before the game. This will allow us to comply with the newest state and health guidelines.
Will there be a limit of the number of tickets I can buy?
- Yes, these limits will depend on your priority points and will vary dependant on your status.
How will I receive my tickets?
- All tickets will be delivered digitally to your listed email to show on your mobile device.
- If you do not have a mobile device, you may transfer your tickets to another member of your party who does. Or the account holder can come to the West Ticket Booth to have your tickets printed.
Is this the final schedule?
- The schedule could continue to change. To view the most up to date version, click here.
What happens if a game is cancelled?
- In the event of a cancellation, all tickets will be refunded in full.
When will my ticket arrive?
- Your digital tickets will arrive shortly after your purchase.
What if I do not have a smart phone?
- You can forward the tickets to another member of your party who does have a smart phone
- The account holder will need to come to the West Ticket Booth, with photo ID to get a printed ticket
- You can NOT print the QR code from the PDF ticket.
What if I do not have cell or WiFi service at the stadium?
- For this reason, we highly recommend downloading your ticket before arriving. Of course, we understand there will be technical issues and will have people on hand to assist you.
How will my ticket be scanned at the stadium?
- All tickets entry will be touchless. You will simply scan your ticket or show it to an usher.
Can I have more than one ticket in a single smartphone?
- Yes, your entire ticket order will be added to your device.
- Know that all of your tickets will be scanned in one scan.
What if people in my party are meeting us at the game?
- You have a couple of options. You can transfer those specific tickets to those people or wait for all of your party to arrive and enter the stadium together.
Can I give my ticket to someone else?
- Yes, our prefered method is to the transfer your tickets through your BYU Tickets account by logging in and clicking on the ‘Ticket Transfer’ button.
- Another option is to forward the email with the ticket to anyone you so choose.
What if my phone battery dies or my phone is not working?
- We are happy to help! Please bring photo ID to the ticket booth in the West Lot and we can manually print your tickets to enter the stadium. Please note, only the account holder can request this.
If I need more assistance, who do I contact?
- Please contact the BYU Ticket Office (801-422-2981) on weekdays from 10 am – 3pm and we will be happy to help. Extended hours will be available on game day.