Will anyone be able to purchase season tickets?
- Unfortunately, no. All tickets will be sold on a game-by-game basis, based upon approval from the University, Department of Health and the State of Utah.
What will happen to my season ticket seats?
Your seats will miss you, and will be happily awaiting your return next season!
- Your seats will miss you, and will be happily awaiting your return next season!
What happens to my priority points and continuous years of purchase?
- The 2020-21 season will be a grace period and will not negatively affect your standing in any way.
Will my facility donor seats be affected?
- No, the 2020-21 season will be a grace period for all facility donors.
How will we find out if tickets will be available for a single game?
- Keep an eye on social media, BYUtickets.com or BYUcougars.com for the most up to date information.
How will tickets be sold for individual games?
- Tickets will be sold online or over the phone by priority point level before going on sale to the public
- Contact the BYU Ticket Office during regular business hours
- Monday-Friday from 10 am – 3 pm