The ROC Pass
BYU students, this will be your pass to ROC every regular season, home, NCAA sponsored sporting event at BYU.
- 2015/16 ROC Passes are on sale to all returning students and Graduating Senior class of 2015. The renewal deadline for Graduating Seniors is April 30. This will be the last and only opportunity for Graduating Seniors to purchase a 2015/16 ROC Pass. New and returning students may purchase again the end of July.
- 2015/16 ROC Passes can only be purchased on-line. See the Get Tickets link above.
- Students may purchase a pass for themselves and up to 3 additional passes for guests.
- Any ROC Pass holder wearing opposing team’s colors or gear WILL be relocated to the top of the student section. No exceptions.
- ROC Passes may be picked up at the Marriott Center Ticket Office beginning in August 2015.
- No Refunds. There will be a replacement free for lost or stolen cards.
- General Admission seating from within the ROC section at sporting events is on a first-come, first-served basis with your ROC Pass.
Student General Admission (with Football) $125
Student General Admission (without Football) $65
UPGRADE YOUR ROC PASS to a Mountain America ROC Debit Card*:
- All the features of a ROC Pass combined with the purchasing power of a Mountain America Debit Card.
- Special bonus: Receive $75 when you open a new Mountain America Checking Account and Visa Debit Card**.
- If you already have a Mountain America Debit Card, you can convert it to a ROC Debit Card by visiting Mountain America’s Provo Branch (88 N 500 W) or Orem branch (1219 S 800 E).
- Qualifying for a debit card requires a credit check; you may need a co-signer.
- MACU ROC Debit Cards will be available for pick-up in August at the Provo and Orem Branches.
- No Refunds. Lost MACU Roc Debit Cards need to be replaced by Mountain America.
*On approved credit
**To qualify for reward, you must sign up for eStatements. Reward will be deposited into account within 30 business days. Account must remain open for minimum of six months from reward date, or it will be debited from account at closing. Offer not available on secondary accounts, account conversions or in combination with any other offer. Reward is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000. Limit one reward per person, per household.